Monday, March 27, 2006

warning: the sickness is mutating

"You are just about to hit the phase where although you start to feel a bit better, you also begin to use 9 time as much Kleenex as you previously did. This cold is a major snot producer."

"Stock up on antihistimines. This bitch just mutated into crazy allergylike shit. My face is swollen."

These were the messages that I received from a good ole Ox last night and today. She got sick before I did, and now I rely on her advice to get me through the days.

I'm forced, thereby, to make an addendum to my previous post about how Pittsburgh wasn't nearly as bad as it had been in the past... though it might have been sunny- it was sick! Literally! So don't be fooled by pretty weather... it's just there to lure you in...

P.S. If I get a swollen face again, I'm not going to be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home