Sunday, February 26, 2006

New Week

New Week.
New Template.
New Molly.

Operation "Cheer Up Charlie" is now in full effect. I've decided that the only way I can get myself into a job I could potentially love in a city that I can potentially love is to love, love, LOVE everything I do from here on out.

I know my blog entries are way more interesting when they are angsty and bitchy. I feel quite confident that I have the bitchy niche all squared away. But now is time for something different (I type this now, but give me a week or two and the asshole will be back). I hope.

Anyway... step one: change blog template. I feel like it now reflects something a bit more cheerful and totally gives off the "I'm as cool as Fiona Apple, minus the complex and plus a whole lotta happy"... does it not?

Please see this previous entry for more information.

So, enjoy y'all. I know I will.

1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love, love, LOVE the new look--and your new outlook! i'm a recent convert to the "you gotta be happy to BE happy" philosophy," and i think it's working out quite well, as evidenced by the return of mr. a-z. mazel!

ps-now we just gotta get you to blog more frequently! a girl needs her fix!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home