Monday, April 10, 2006

Josh Lyman, will you marry me?

Ok, so if i didn't already heart Josh Lyman enough... he had to go and make me cry like a damn fool last night. Well, it wasn't only his fault, but pretty much seeing my strong, stoic, and egotistical asshole act like, well, human... I don't know. It got to me.

(Another possible explanation of the tears could be the fact that we had a crack in our furnace and have been living sans heat since... oh, last friday... which essentially has had a negative affect on my mental effectiveness.)

Or, perhaps it's because it's just that time of the month. Tim, back me up on this...------>

I guess I really haven't worked through my grief over the passing of the great John Spencer. I was soo surprised that it happened, and I was so not ready to say goodbye to his character. I cried. Hell, I cried when his character had a heart attack on the show in '04 (or was it early '05?)... just ask Tim. He was there, he knows.

And now, next week, I'll have to deal with the funeral. Ummmm, no! I can't take it. Please, NBC, what are you doing to me? I will have to Tivo the episode and watch in increments as to not downward spiral into the depths of despair.

Anyway, back to Josh Lyman. I cannot, cannot, CANNOT get enough of him. Those eyes. That receding hairline. That manic personality. The cockiness. The smugness. The intellect. Uggghhh. I wish he was real. In real life, Bradley Whitford is married to that annoying chick from Malcolm in the Middle. So, I guess that's not going to work.

Which is too bad. But at least I won't have to fight all my friends for him (Ali, Meryl, etc. Y'all know who you are).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home