Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Assasination: the CHRISTIAN thing to do


Please, someone, elect this man President of the Free World--> for he CLEARLY speaks for... erm, only himself.

There's nothing like facing a daunting day of hard-work to the sound of the religious right sharpening their knives and readying their pistols... all in the name of assasination: the Christian thing to do.

Surely I jest? Oh, but I wish I was.

However, I'm sure Jesus would fire the gun himself, now wouldn't he? Because even Jeebus hates Venezuela for being "a launching pad for communist infiltration and Muslim extremism."

"You know, I don't know about this doctrine of assassination, but if he thinks we're trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it," Robertson said. "It's a whole lot cheaper than starting a war ... and I don't think any oil shipments will stop."- Pat Robertson, The Washington Post

Well- God save the oil! Damn, Gina (see below):

Ooh, and two interesting tidbits: (1) Robertson is from VIRGINIA. Go figure. (2) I always thought that little bugger looked a smidge like GWBush- who's with me?

2 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear I saw a pic of crazy PR this AM in the Express and I almost thought they had messed up and put a pic of W in there...kind weird - i wonder if W is so anti-cloning bc he is one? hmm

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I roll my eyes so much lately at the moronic leaders - both political and religious (oh wait, is there a difference nowadays?) - of this country that sooner than later, they're going to be stuck in the back of my head. I'm proud to be a pro-choice, feminist, agnostic woman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home