Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Marrs Attacks!

I know I haven't written any feminist diatribes lately- something I'm sure y'all appreciate- and I know that things have been quiet from your favorite Yankee in Confederate clothing (Yankee as in Northerner... NOT that sucka baseball team), but there is good reason. My "day job" just got interesting.

And by interesting, I mean incredibly exciting.

Send me an email: mollywynne@gmail.com if you want a press sheet to update our status... it's truly out of this world unbelievable.

I wish I could elaborate, but unfortunately I must remain mum. But here's a hint... it has to do with him-->

But do check out our website, courtesy of Tim Fullerton- with a shout out to Ox Krema- for more information:
www.katherinewaddell.com

Diet Coke Count: 36 ounces. But it's ok. I'm fine with it. And my headaches are QUITE so bad.

Coffee Count: 1 venti Red Eye (coffee with double shot of espresso) plus some chocolate covered espresso beans.

Music: Massive Attack. Because it's raining and I'm caffeinated and paranoid. Best. Combination. Ever.

Ebbitt's Update: He's not pleased with me. He's alone all day, and sad and mad and it makes my heart break. But that's another story for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home