Tuesday, August 23, 2005

the AMERICAN dream (?)

IT'S OFFICIAL: I hereby proclaim that I am going to sleep with everyone/anyone in the who's who of the District's directory in order to amount lots of cash, bling, cheese and icing-- not to mention more gossip than the Wonkette would know what to do with...

All so that I can, one day, write a book and sell my rights to HBO for a TV Series.

What am I all a twither about? Here's a hint -->

That's right: Sex in the Senate and New York Magazine

You gotta love a nation where whoring one's self out equates mad success. And to think, I used to heart SJP... this will make me rethink said devotion (stop smiling JW... I know you told me so). I mean, I'll defend Sex and the City until the day I die... but this story was/should be nothing more than local hill gossip... to extend no further than the banks of the Potomac.

The End.

P.S. Why am I so obsessed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home