Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Top Ten

Seriously you guys... I am running on fumes that I didn't even know I had. I'll update soon on my election activities and adventures (there were many and I promise- they are good), but first I wanted to post a list of TOP TEN THRILLS OF ELECTION NIGHT, courtesy of JW:
1. Spitzer kicking Faso's a**.
2. Deval Patrick kicking Healey's a**.
3. John Sweeney being kicked to the curb.
4. The gay marriage ban being voted against in Arizona.
5. THE SOUTH DAKOTA ABORTION BAN OVERTURNING IN SOUTH DAKOTA!
6. Nancy Johnson going down.
7. Reconsidering WHY I would want to move to California when Ahhhnold has been elected for a second term. Dear Lord.
8. All parental notification ballots being dumped.
9. O'Malley winning for MD and proving to the GOP that Steele's tokenism couldn't make up for his idiocy.
10. Never having to hear Rick Santorum talk about "family values" from the floor of the Senate ever again!!!


I 100% agree. Did this really happen? Did it? Did it really? I'm loving life right now, no matter how exhausted I may be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home