Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Beach Weekend

There a few things in this world that are better than a beach weekend in October... VERY few things. Sometimes, no matter how much I appreciate city-life, it's only when I get to Fenwick Island that I realize how much I appreciate "shell therapy."

Yes kids- this weekend I went to the beach with MS and BD and we had a delicious time. Delicious, in that we pretty much ate our way through the Delmarva coast. It was pretty great.

Other highlights:
  • Can someone tell me where Bridgeville is? Maryland? Delaware? How about Rt. 16?
  • Shock trauma helicopter... Exciting, until our tummies grumbled.
  • What does a person eat for dinner @ 11pm? Burgers, Brie and Tenderloin, por supuesto!
  • "Shell Therapy": Hits the spot, every time.
  • The Outlets: Where a girl (or three) can really do some damage.
  • Three trips to Oby Lee's in two days? Totally normal. Also normal? Discussing potential names for a ficticious coffee-shop/wine bar/bookstore/library.
    • Some of my unappreciated names:
      • French Revolution
      • No Absolutes
      • Siesta
      • Bastille Day
  • Suck This.
  • "Can I have five cookies please?"
  • The Godfather. Trilogy.
  • "I just bought a TV... at Walmart" :(
  • I can taste the gas. I know it.
  • Somehow, the Indigo Girls always seem to say it best.
Ahh yes, beaching it is great fun... Especially with great friends. Certainly fun enough for me to forget, almost completely, the subsequent asthma attack and temporary nausea of Saturday night ;) Thanks ladies.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly I read your blog at work. After you texted me last week I called back but you didn't answer. I am really getting mixed signals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home