Sunday, September 17, 2006

So Much To Say

Playing catch-up is what I do best. And, in order for me to write new posts about new and interesting things, I need to get a few things out of my system so I can properly move on, ya dig?

  1. New job, new apartment, new(ish) city...Saw my kick ass friend from New England/New York City (depending on the week).Happy Hour? After work? Which ends by 6? Life is, as they say, good.
  2. Birthday day dinner for Une Petite: sangria BAD, tapas GOOD. Continued Birthday Celebration at Brewer's Art and Dionysus: good times. Subsequent tummy-troubles: not good times.
  3. Continuing binge with Saturday Night Smack down, DC style, v. good time. Porters to celebrate the birth of a co-worker, Baltimore & DC friends, and their friends, and their friends... classic DC night.
  4. Status of women's reproductive rights: D- overall. Not hot. Luckily...I have amazing co-workers. For example:


and

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home