Monday, July 24, 2006

Raining in Baltimore













And now for the weekend wrap-up:
  1. Sushi & Snoballs... Maryland at its best
  2. Apartment searching is a bitch, isn't it?
  3. New favorite place to chow (read/drink/chill) in DC: Busboys & Poets
  4. Hot hot heat turns into wet wet weather... drenched & mesmerized by Common's performance at Artscape (sometimes Baltimore is the best)
  5. Did someone say Mojitos? I think I did, about 5-6 times...
  6. Best quote of the night, RP: "So, where do people go to drink when they are OVER 21?" Answer: NOT Grumpy's (Federal Hill)
  7. Nardin is NOT Nichols (or St. Joe's, for that matter)
  8. Sunday morning, and I'm sporting a wee bit o' a headache and I'm grumpy beyond words. In fact, I'm downright delightful...
  9. ...Coffee & Diet Coke makes it all better
  10. 72 degree weather! I will sleep beautifully tonight (if/when I get to bed)
An excellent weekend indeed... but a bitch of a week lies ahead.

1 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big ups to Nardin. Raise your hands up to McButta.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home