Thursday, April 21, 2005

Pollen: One of Three Strikes against Richmond

Strike 1: Pollen- It covers everything, including me, my dog, my patio, my eyes, my car, my street, my sanity. All of it. And, I was well informed that I should expect this until roughly August or so. Which is awesome, because it's not like I have anything to do until then.

Strike 2: PEPSI- I mean... did these people NOT see that white hot Diet Coke commercial with Kate Beckinsale, or the equally sexy-ugly Adrian Brody? People! Listen! Look! Open your eyes! Reward your tastebuds! Coke is it! Pepsi is sooooo not... it's, like, PITTSBURGH or some equally detestable city. Gross.

Strike 3: ... Damn, I got too worked up with 1 and 2 that I forgot what 3 was. But I made the mental list today, so it should come back to me. I guess I'll write it when I think of it.

Diet Coke Count: 12 ounces. But don't be impressed (see coffee count below)
Coffee Count: 5 trips to Starbucks and 3 iced teas. Fully caffeinated as I'm afraid of formaldehyde. That's my new excuse. Thanks JW. Mwah.
Music: The Decemberists. I liked their name, so I purchased their CD and am quite pleased with myself. Risks are phun.
Ebbitt's Update: He only eats people food. He begs with his beady little blind eyes and I've ruined any socialization skills he learned in DC. Which is ironic, as TF was his male role model. Anyway, the little man is in for a little surprise as he's getting his hairs cut tomorrow. He'll probably go on hunger strike in retaliation, so stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After my recent trek up to Albany, I can no longer berate you on your caffeine intake. I drank enough coffee to kill the roach population of NYC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home