Friday, April 01, 2005

Christian Children's Fund

All of the children that are captured on film by the Christian Children's Fund (that group that donates money to starving, impoverished, etc. children in 3rd world countries) have one thing very much in common with me:

THEY ALL LOOK LIKE MINI MOLLY JACKSONs

So, in the grand spirit of giving, if you are interested in helping my possible brothers/sisters/aunts/uncles/nieces/nephews, and are Christian or support Christian charities, please consider a donation to my brethren: 1-800-316-5300.

The medicine is making me delusional. I apologize.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Timmah1 said...

Christian charities? What? That guy with the beared freaks me out. Let them starve.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger mollytics said...

Clearly-- some of us are "without soul." They shall remain nameless...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home