Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Je suis malade, Soy enferma, Ich bin krank, I'M SICK

I want so much to say that I'm having a ball down here, but I am so frustrated right now, I don't know where to start.

I can't go into specifics, clearly, as I refuse to be the next WASHINGTONIENNE...

My list of unspecific and potentially exaggerated complaints follows:

1. My throat hurts.
2. My eyes sting.
3. My sinus is suffocating me.
4. My glands are bulbous.
5. My vocabulary is limited.
6. My patience is thin.
7. My intelligence is quesitonable.
8. My sanity is waning.
9. My motivation is lacking.
10. My ears, they're popping.

And she went wee, wee, wee... all the way home...

I think I love making lists.

Diet Coke Count: Out of control, clearly
Coffee Count: ditto
Music: Ashlee Simpson, no apologies
Ebbitt's self imposed hunger strike: I'm over his antics. He went to the vet on Monday, and gained a pound. He's fine. I'm over it.

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't the doctor tell you that your illness is indicative of saying "Y'all" too much?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home