Thursday, March 10, 2005

Memory

I drink a lot of diet coke. A lot... A giant, huge, enormous butt load of diet coke. And if it's not diet coke, it's coffee. A lot of coffee. A lot... A giant, huge, enormous butt load of coffee. Tim says that this is why my teeth have started to hurt, and why I constantly have nightmares of my teeth falling out. And he might... M-I-G-H-T... have a point, but Tim is from Maine, so all credibility is moot.

Side Note: I ADORE the new SJP (sarah jessica parker for those that, unfortunately, don't know the wonders of pop culture) commerical for GAP. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. It makes me smile and sing and dance around the room in a way I'd be embarrased for anyone to see. Including Ebbitt- so I make sure to hide from him when dancing/singing. Which is also funny, because Ebbitt is blind. Poor little man. "I enjoy being a... GIRL."-- lovely. I adore it.

Anway-- back to the topic: diet coke and caffeine. I like it.

Ok, see, here's what just happened. I got lost my train of thought on a silly little tangent, and now I don't even remember what I wanted to confess. Argh.

I guess the world must wait until tomorrow. Or later tonight, if I remember what I forgot.

Ebbitt threw up today in my car, and now he and my car smell like vomit. Delish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home