Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Colonial Williamsburg

Hold on to your hats, kids, because I have some big news...(Stephanie, you, in particular, will appreciate this):

I just met the creator, the inventor, the designer... of the COLONIAL WILLIAMSBURG font (among others, but I forgot the others... natch)!!!!!

I know, I know... y'all are jealous, but I don't need no hateration, so back up off me.

Amazing what living in the South will do to a girl... getting EXCITED over FONTS and their CREATORS. I'm going to need some massive brain-washing to bring me back to my Yankee roots. I'm looking forward to it.

kisses, hugs & burritos with lots of guacamole and hot sauce,
~mj

**THIS JUST IN: I just remember that he also mentioned he created the Sam & Libby logo... white hot, isn't it?

2 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DORK!

 
At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

to clarify: i heart dorks and consider myself one as well and am actually quite jealous of Miss Jackson's fun new amigo :) Nuttin but luv Steph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home