Monday, January 29, 2007

"the morning after" birthday

AKA "Molly's birthday nightmare"
This weekend was great. I was really pleasantly surprised at how much more fun it was to turn 27 as compared to 26. What a difference a job makes.

Anyway, I will post again on the festivities this weekend, but I just can't wait to post a little something on the surprise I walked into this morning.

My co-workers (slash) friends (slash) pro-choice bitches definitely pulled one over on me by covering - ney, WALLPAPERING - my cubicle with Beyonce pictures. Yes, Beyonce pictures.**

Behold (um, the images are all around)!

** Everyone knows I don't like Beyonce. What everyone doesn't know is that I may or may not have expressed such dislike (whilst drunk at Cafe Saint Ex, mind you) in a not so nice way (for which I have since apologized). I know I'm being vague, but suffice to say- I don't like her, and I made it known. So now, the joke at work is that I like my celebrities, "skinny- so I can idolize them." How embarrassing (for me).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home