Thursday, December 21, 2006

Faking It

No joke, if I have to sit here for another hour and "fake work"- I might kill myself. There are really only so many times that a girl can check her bloglines and read WaPo, you know? Dang. I know that sometimes when I'm so weeded, I would pray for downtime like this... but now that I have it, I desperately wish I had something of substance to do. I mean, honestly- this might be the most useless week of work all year. Glad I could contribute.


I'm going to try and post regularly over winter break so that the few of you that read this have something fun to read when you get back to work, but I cannot guarantee anything... Either way, I'll take this opportunity to say Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Feliz Navidad, and Happy Hannukah.


(A coworker forwarded me some of these funny pictures, so I thought, in the spirit of the holidays (and boredom), I'd post a few around this lamo-post.)


love,
DietCokeGirl

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home