Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Oy with the Poodles Already!

I just feeling a list-making mood coming on... so here we go:


  • iHeart that I can watch the World Cup games live... and iHeart (even more) the fact that latin soccer players are so hott (two "t"s intended).
  • This 4th of July was better than I could have anticipated... therefore, iHeart old friends and St. Paul's School (for boys... not to be confused with St. Paul's School for Girls).
  • iHeart Gilmore Girls (for expressions such as, "Oy with the poodles already", among others)
  • iHeart Baltimore, MD: No joke... it so doesn't get the credit it deserves. While walking from Canton to Fells Point on the 4th (parking was a bitch), my friend and I noted how awesome it was that those with waterfront views of the harbor let any old passers-by sit on their property and take in the fireworks... and some went so far as to offer blankets, chairs and BOOZE. Clearly, Natty Boh: this is Baltimore, after all. Anyway, as we hurried along, my friend said, "This is definitely not the stuff you think of when you hear the word 'Baltimore'- hell, I don't even think of this stuff," and it got me thinking... poor little Baltimore- you got one bad rap.
(Ok, back to the World Cup... where I'm hoping Portugal will kick some French butt)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home