Friday, February 17, 2006

It's snowing in Baltimore...

... rather, it snowed in Baltimore. On Sunday. But there were 15 inches at my house (which is HUGE for us) and so I wanted to share some lurvly pictures with all.

Let us begin with Ebbitt dressing for the occasion. See how he smiles, turns the head, and poses? Extends his neck because he knows he has a short one? Hides his arse because he knows it's a tad too bootylicious? Stares the camera in the eyes because he knows that his profile is NOT his best shot? Yeah... He's obsessed with America's Next Top Model- and it shows... that dog has Tivo'd every damn VH1 re-run. He's a mess.

Moving on... Ebbitt and Bailey, my mom's "Yorkachon"-- Bichon Frise & Yorkshire Terrier Mix, loved the snow... but had little idea what to do with it all.

When all else fails... pose. So that is what my babies did. In their new, handmade sweaters.

Obviously, this turned into a fashion editorial on my dogs rather than "Snow in Baltimore" as was originally intended... but c'est la vie.

I'm bored, unemployed, and obsessed with my dogs. I'm more than 1/2 way to a solitary life of a singleton with copoius canines to keep me company. Thank GOD I'm allergic to the devil's pet (read: CATS) because that's taking the cliche one step too far.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the allusion to track #10 of "August and Everything After"--the soundtrack of our lives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home