Tuesday, September 13, 2005

totally un-original

I didn't write this, but I did laugh a mighty laugh. I miss Hotline... as I miss DC and miss being able to engage in intelligent political discussions. The key word, of course, being intelligent.

Anyway... please enjoy:

TOP TEN QUESTIONS FOR THE JOHN ROBERTS HEARING
As submitted by Hotline reader John Barnes

10. Charles Shumer(D-NY): Could you move a little to the left? You're blocking the TV camera's view of me.

9. Orrin Hatch(R-UT): You say you really like my country music tunes. But do you really, really like them?

8. Richard Durbin(D-IL): Could you help me with a Nazi analogy to describe your previous views?

7. Jeff Sessions(R-AL): Why the heck do you deserve to get confirmed when my confirmation got slammed and now I'm stuck up here with these clowns?

6. Arlen Specter(R-PA): Have you studied Scottish law?

5. Edward Kennedy(D-MA): Where are my pants?

4. Patrick Leahy(D-VT): The Joker, The Riddler and Mr. Freeze -- who's ass do you think Batman would kick quicker?

3. Tom Coburn(R-OK): What are your views of doctors practicing medicine while serving in legislative bodies... say, the Senate for example?

2. Herbert Kohl(D-WI): Who am I? Why am I here?

1. Charles Shumer(D-NY): Now could you lower your head a bit? Thanks. Much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home