Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Around the World in 90 Days

You know why life is good? Life is good because there are so many places to explore in this world... we are never stuck in one place... Ever. Am I am so glad that I have not been limited to a small circumference while at the same time, allowing myself so much more to explore. That's a delicious feeling.

And I know I am the last person to preach this laissez-faire attitude, especially with the delightful time I'm having in Richmond, but I just got a phone call today from a friend of mine who took off: left work/life/friends/responsibility behind and hit the road in Europe... followed closely by the Greek Islands, a jaunt in Asia and rounded up with a fiesta en Mexico. I mean- yeah, sounds like my summer vay-cay only I found time to squeeze in some African safari because a girl has to get in tune with nature, you know?

Anyway... he was in Paris. Eating meat. On the Champs Elysées.
I was in Richmond. Eating edamame and radishes (not gross!). In my living room.
The differences were striking.

This will end in November, and then ya'll will have to catch me, if you can.

****The inspiration came from here, should you be interested****

P.S. I'm watching "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy: Red Sox" and it's glorious. Rather, Damon is glorious.

P.P.S. Crickie Thomas, you look EXACTLY like Kevin Millar. Especially when he's dirrrrrty looking. I don't know why I didn't realize that until now... derrrr

2 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly, 5 years later and I'm reading this for the first time.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger mollytics said...

Anonymous - what took you so long? And allow me a follow-up... don't you agree with the Kevin Millar comment?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home